In the spring of 1958, Charlie and Iva Lacroix moved from Noranda, Quebec to Serpent River, Ontario and incorporated the formerly known Lacroix Construction Co.
(Sudbury) Ltd. A year later the company relocated to Sudbury, Ontario. It was shortly after Charlie landed his first job installing the footings and foundation
for the Woolco building at the New Sudbury Shopping Centre. The business has since flourished and moved to Lapointe Street where it is still located today
Murray Lacroix took over the business from his father in 1974. In 1990 Murray’s son Barry Lacroix came on board and managed the business along side his father.
As of 2014 Barry Lacroix has been appointed president and reincorporated the business under Lacroix Construction Co. (2014) Ltd.